Ads

Surviving Cancer and Embracing Life: My Personal Journey by Joel R. Evans

Free eBook 
Book Title: Surviving Cancer and Embracing Life: My Personal Journey
                   Author: Joel R. Evans
                   Pages: 95

About Book:
 With this book, I want to share my personal cancer journey with you. I want to offer hope and support to those dealing with a terrible disease and their families. Why? To quote the late NY Yankee star Lou Gehrig when he was honored at Yankee Stadium while dying from ALS: "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

                                                                                            -Author


Cover
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18KVjYdD_Xd1wHrRHmYMA5O1tOWM-ABjf/view?usp=sharing

38 comments:

  1. Jorge Alejandro González Sánchez

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.